Supervision of PhD students
Ines SAIDI: « Analysis and modeling of the perceived quality for videophone applications », Jan. 2015 – Feb. 2018.
Meriem OUTTAS: « Ultrasound images denoising and quality assessment », beginning Jan. 2015.
Shishun TIAN: « Image quality assessment of 3D synthesized views », beginning Oct. 2015.
Qiong WANG: « Salient objects detection in videos », beginning Oct. 2015.
Maxime BICHON: « Dependent decisions for the video compression : application on HEVC », beginning Dec. 2015.
- Fangyi CHAO: « Omnidirectional image quality assessment », beginning Oct. 2017.
- Project Leader : ANR ASTRID (Specific Support for Defence Research Projects and Innovation), 2018-2020
- Rennes science facilities allocation for young researchers, 2016-2018
- CIFRE (Industrial Convention of Formation by Research) Orange, 2015-2018
- CIFRE (Industrial Convention of Formation by Research) ERICSSON, 2015-2018
Principal collaborations (with co-written papers)
- Southeast university (China): medical and natural image quality assessment
- Ghent University (Belgium): model observer
- Co-chair of the Special Session on “Quality Assessment for Medical Imaging Applications” in QoMEX 2018.
- Invited seminar: at the Academy (research center) of Mathematics and Systems Science (AMSS), Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China; in June, 2015.
- Invited seminar: at the Medical Imaging Laboratory, School of Biological Sciences & Medical Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing, China; in July, 2014.
- Invited seminar: at the Information Security research centre, School of Information Science and Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing, China; in Janurary, 2014.
- Invited speaker: at the « 6th Qualinet General Meeting », Patras, Greece; in September, 2013.